Sports Clubs & SchoolsCONTACT US NOW
What is Sports Performance Training?
- Sports performance training is the design and implementation of a year-round training program that is functional to the specific needs of the athlete.
- The program focuses on all the pillars of athleticism (balance, flexibility, muscular endurance, strength, speed, agility, power, conditioning, and core function) and is designed and properly progressed by highly qualified personal trainers and nationally certified coachs.
Providing athlete assessment, testing & monitoring the progress:
- Personal Evaluation – current/past injuries, sport and position the athlete plays
- Goal Setting – establish performance goals
- Instruction through our Warm Ups, drills, exercise routines
- Completion of Performance Tests – power, agility, speed, endurance, flexibility & mobility
If you are interested in having us in your club, please contact us.